8 thoughts on “Are You There God It’s Me Margaret….a book trailer

1. victoria

hello, I remember when i did this! I love the fact that you guys are continuing this blog and I look back frequently to see whats new and to look back at the things we did. this really brings back good memories! hope you all have a great school year and i cant wait to see and read more posts!!!! 🙂

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

Hi Tori! It’s lovely to hear from you. I hope you are doing well and enjoying yourself.
      Summer is quickly approaching. I hope you have a good one!
      Mrs. S

Reply
  2. Emma

Hello, great book traler I could tell you had fun making it. I think the pic’s were good too. I have also read this book and I think by watching this traler I will want to read it again. Great job

-EMMA

Reply
  3. Hunter

Hello, Claire Mariana and Tori, you did a great job on your slide show and think the same thing as Mathew A, simple yet tells a lot about the book. From Hunter

Reply
  4. Tadeos

dear Claire Mariana and Tori
    I liked the video and the music I thought the music fit the theme good job.
    From Tadeos

Reply
  5. Matthew A.

Hey Claire, Mariana and Victoria,
    I really like your trailer. It was simple, yet effective and the pictures were great.
    M

Reply
  6. mariana

Dear: Class
    Our book trailer turned out good. We had lots of fun making book trailers and reading all the books. We can’t wait to do another activity!
    From: T.K.N, and Mariana

Reply
  7. connerjv6

Hello Claire, Tori and Mariana
    Thought the book trailer was good. What would you say the book is about overall. I would say it is about what it is like growing up as a girl. Nice trailer.
    Conner

Reply