April 18

Conserving Energy Rap #6

The grade 6 culminating task was to design a rap that demonstrated the students’ knowledge and understanding of conserving energy. Some groups talked about biomass energy, turning off lights, and ultimately what can happen if we’re not stewards of the earth!

Earth Day is this Friday…what are YOU doing to help Mother Earth stay healthy? Do you recycle? Do you bike to school? Comment below and tell us your story of how YOU are a steward of the earth.

Posted April 18, 2016 by MrsS in category 2015-2016, Science and Social Studies

5 thoughts on “Conserving Energy Rap #6

1. Patrick

Hey guys!
    I liked that rap in many ways, you kept the beat, the lyrics were well put together, and you showed us the idea that pollution is not just in the air, but also in our food. I think knowing that would convince a lot of people to be conservative. I also like the part about the cow poo. XD
    (p.s., poop jokes are always good)
    Your fellow classmate, Patrick

Reply
  2. Emma

Dear,
    Gabi, Heather, Adam, and Noah.
    I thought you did a great job on your rap. I liked how the words rhymed. It made your sentences flow nicely. I could tell you worked hard and practiced. You all were really into the rap which made it even more enjoyable to watch. You taught me a lot about acid rain and conserving energy. Good job to all of you!
    Your classmate,
    Emma.

Reply
  3. Kayla

Dear, Gabi, Heather, Noah.C and Adam

I think your rap was very good, enthusiastic and interesting. I especially liked how you all said each new topic. I also like how you had a skit in the middle of your rap. Your beat went good with your song and you guys stayed with the beat.

From, Kayla

Reply
  4. Kayla

Dear, Gabi, Adam, Heather and Noah.C

I liked your rap. I especially liked how you guys would all say the title of each topic and I like how you had a skit in the middle of your rap. I thought you guys had a good beat.

from, Kayla

Reply
  5. stepheniejv

Hi Guys!
    I think that you did a great Job with your lyrics! You stayed on topic, and I liked how you had a steady beat. I’m sure that you’ll get a high mark!

I also liked how you added a little bit of comedy into the mix (even if it wasn’t intended) with the “cow” Idea. You know what I’m talking about 😉

Your Friend/Fellow classmate,
    Steph

Reply