12 thoughts on “What is Peace?

1. MrsS (Post author)

Thanks Joseph! It was fun to make. It was wonderful to hear the different views of what peace means to our classmates. I hope you are enjoying this weekend! See you Monday,
      Mrs. S

Reply
  1. Diane Nash

Completely Inspiring. We are fortunate in the country to have peace, and to be able to define it as we want. Truly Fortunate. Great Job!

Reply
  2. Lenita

Great job everyone! Peace to us is seeing people for people, not for what they look like or where they are from! Being kind and accepting to everyone!

Reply
  3. Katie Boughner

Awesome video kids! It’s great to hear what peace means to each one of you. We are so lucky to live in a country where we are able to enjoy all of these things!

Reply
  4. Emmanuel

Hi, my name is Emmanuel! I live in Lancaster county Pennsylvania. I like all of the details that you put in that video. Also I like the video because you had everyone participated. Now that is what I call peace, when everyone is included in the project. Come visit my blog at,

http://blog.elanco.org/taran811/ and leave me and my classmates some good quality comments thanks, Peace out!

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

Thank you for your lovely comment, Emmanuel. You’re right–peace is inclusion. It is important that people feel listened to, included, and respected. I see you are in 4th grade. What do you like best about 4th grade so far?
      Thanks for visiting!
      Mrs. Sullivan and Class

Reply