As part of our paragraph writing practice, we took a close look at some paragraphs students had written already and then evaluated their responses in 2 ways:
- How well the student answered the question, including organization of their thoughts
- Conventions (grammar, punctuation, capitalization)
It helps to get practice knowing what a level 4 sounds like, compared to a level 3, and so on. For the most part, we all agreed on the levels we assigned to each answer.
Have a look at us in action!
Latest posts by MrsS (see all)
- Remember that You are Dust and to Dust You Shall Return - February 14, 2018
- Shrove Tuesday - February 13, 2018
- Third Graders Teach Addition Strategies - February 12, 2018