November 23

We are Like Snowflakes

Each and every one of us is unique–that’s what makes us special! We are like snowflakes–no two are alike. Isn’t that what makes the world so great? We all have different tastes, likes, challenges, strengths, gifts.

Today, we all worked together to build snowflakes. We watched a video showing us how it works. Our snowflakes have 6 points. With a little patience and a positive attitude, we worked as a team to build 5 snowflakes to hang in our classroom. 

Great job, Grade 3s! I can’t wait to string them up this weekend. See you on Monday!

Love,

Mrs. Sullivan

Posted November 23, 2018 by MrsS in category Teacher Talk, The Arts

3 thoughts on “We are Like Snowflakes

1. Anna

Dear Mrs.Sullivan,
    I loved making the snow flakes on Friday. I made more to decorate my room. They look beautiful! Love Anna

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

Dear Anna,
      Thank you for helping to decorate the classroom on Friday! The snowflakes turned out beautifully and make the room look more festive. I’m so happy to hear you made some for your room, too. Great idea!
      🙂 Mrs. Sullivan

Reply
  2. Joseph

Dear Mrs.Sullivan I loved making the snow flakes and at the end when you completed the first snow flake it looked amazing!All though it was slitley difacilt for me to make my first i got use to it after that.Love Joseph

Reply