About Us!

We are a class of vibrant and energetic students in grades 3. We are from Ontario, Canada. We love learning with each other and enjoy reading and being read to. Most of the students are new to the blogosphere so we have lots to learn and hope you join us on our journey!

We hope you visit us often and leave us a comment when you get the chance!

Thanks for visiting our class blog.

11 thoughts on “About Us!

1. Joseph

Hello Ms.Sullivan I’m Joseph your student I just wanted to say hi and ask you when were going to check out the blog again? thats all. have a good rest of your day!

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

Dear Joseph,
      Wow–I’m so impressed you wrote your first comment on our blog. Bravo! I like the way you started with a greeting and asked me a question. To answer that question, I check the blog almost daily. What about you?
      From,
      Mrs. Sullivan

Reply
  2. Stuart Collings

I loved looking at your blog, especially since it has the same background as our class blog. Can’t wait to show my class on Monday!
    We are a small catholic school in Australia.
    Mr Collings

Reply
  3. stepheniejv

Hi Ms.Sullivan!
    I just wanted to say; I’m gonna miss being in your class this year. Whoever is in your class this year is REALLY LUCKY!You’ll always be my favourite teacher.

Your Friend,
    Stephenie

Reply
  4. Lori Paules

Hello!

My name is Ms. Paules and I am a school librarian in Pennsylvania. I wanted to let you know that I have been using one of the articles on your blog to teach some of my students. We have discussing different criteria to evaluate websites. I was trying to find an interesting way to show bias and came across your page. We have been viewing Jeremy’s article about children being allowed to pick their own bedtimes. If you are noticing a sudden spike in the amount of hits its been receiving, that would be why!

Your class blog is fantastic!

Lori Paules

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

Hi Lori,
      Thanks for your feedback and comment. Our students love the power of blogging and how it knocks down the walls of the classroom and extends learning much farther than without it! I am curious which article you were looking at. Jeremy is no longer in my class, but I will let him know that his essay is being read by your student in Pennsylvania! He will appreciate knowing that.
      Have a great day!
      Mrs. Sullivan

Reply