8 thoughts on “Bud Not Buddy…a book trailer

1. Emma

Hello, I think the book traler was well done and I could see that you put a loot of effert into it. When I watched the slidshow I thought that it would be hard to be that person . Goog jod!

– EMMA

Reply
  2. Nerissa

Hello,

Your book trailerwas good. I liked the pictures and The words you used. It was well put together and didn’t give to much. I wish you had better music that fit the mood better.

Nerissa

Reply
  3. Gabrielle

Hello,
    I liked the book trailer alot I dont think I could live my life going to different places. The trailer makes me want to read the book.

Reply
  4. Hunter

Hello, good slideshow it really explained the book well and what is going on in the story I read the book too.
    it was a ok book but it had a good story to it, Thanks

Reply
  5. Matthew A.

Hey Zach, Stephen and Michael,
    I think your book trailer is interesting and very informative. I think you guys took your time on it and I’m pretty sure people will appreciate it.
    Matt

Reply
  6. Tadeos

Dear people that made this trailer
    I liked the music that you added I also liked the video
    good job.
    From Tadeos

Reply
  7. connerjv6

Hello
    I enjoyed the trailer just one little problem this is a book trailer about bud not buddy not out of my mined. I enjoyed the trailer and thought it was really well done by who ever made it. I read the book bud not buddy and to me it was really boring. I thought that because I was told there was street fighting and was expecting it but I was disapointed to find out there wasn’t any.
    Conner

Reply