February 14

Frank The Tank

FRANK THE TANK

Frank is my dog. Frank is a boy. He is a rottweiler and a mastiff mix. Frank is 5 months old. He is 65 lbs and is a brown- grey colour. I got him in early december when he was about 9 weeks old. Frank had 6 brothers and sisters. When we got him there was only 2 dogs left, him and his brother. No one wanted them because (the runt) his brother was the smallest of the litter and Frank was the biggest of the litter. Franks name before we got him was tank. but we wanted a person name so we called him frank because it rhymes with tank. Frank has huge paws they are about the size of a hamburger. Frank will weigh about 120 lbs when he is full grown. Franks tail is really big. Frank has the best eyes ever.They are a blue- green colour. Frank will live for about 7 years.

Do you have a dog and if so what kind of dog?

Posted February 14, 2014 by loganjv in category 2011-2012 Posts, 2013-2014

3 thoughts on “Frank The Tank

1. Nicole

Dear Logan,
    Your dog it so cute. Now that he is older since the time you posted this how much does he weigh.
    I have a question for you “What is your favourite thing to do with Frank the Tank?”
    Frank the Tank has some big paws if they are the size of a hamburger. It is sad that he will only live for about 7 years.
    Your friend Nicole

Reply
  2. missb

Oh my goodness, Logan! What an adorable dog you have! I love his name, too! He is going to be a big do, too. What’s your favourite memory with him so far? I never had a dog growing up because of allergies in my family, but we had a few bunny rabbits and fish!

Miss B.

Reply