October 1

Navigating the Blogosphere

It’s been 3 weeks since school began and it was time to see how well we knew our way around our class blog. Ten questions were asked that got the students clicking and navigating their way through our class blog. Links are like doors leading you to various websites, blogs, and hopefully some great learning. Some of the questions led us to visiting and exploring cool things on others’ blogs including Mr. Jessee’s blog from Thailand, Huzzah’s blog, and Ms. Cassidy’s blog.

There’s so much amazing things happening in our classroom and around the world. Blogging rocks!!

Be sure to leave a comment below and tell us what is the best thing about blogging?IMG_4695 IMG_4697 IMG_4698

Posted October 1, 2015 by MrsS in category 2015-2016, Blogging Reminders and Tips, Teacher Talk

4 thoughts on “Navigating the Blogosphere

1. Cami

Dear Miss S
    I think the best thing about blogging is it all you decides whats goes up and what comment go up,and if you like to let people now whats going on in school or something you are has caught your eye, you can right a post about it. and lest of all you can get peoples feed back saying if they like the stuff your producing or not.

that all for now cami

cami’s blog
    Huzzah! Our class blog

Reply
  2. Tate

Hi Mrs. S
    this seems like a great way to test students about there knowledge of blogging. Our class has only been blogging for a week and a few days. But I think that the best thing about blogging is all the things that you can learn and see what is going on in other classes from around the world.
    Tate
    Tate’s blog
    Huzzah! Our class blog

Reply
  3. Stephenie

Hi everyone!
    I think the people in our class did really well! I will admit, it was a LITTLE unfair that the people from last year did it (including me), but even my group got mixed up a few times… I think we came in 3rd.

To answer Mrs. Sullivan’s question, the best part of blogging (to me) is a) making the posts b) communicating with people around the globe, and c) watching videos (this only applies to this blog) of what I just did that day/week.

If anyone has a blog, leave me a comment and I’ll try to get back to you on YOUR blog!

Your friend,
    Stephenie.

Reply
  4. kayla

Dear, fellow bloggers

I was in two of those pictures. I don’t know what the best thing about blogging is because I like all of it.

From, Kayla

Reply