March 13

Hockey Trip

Hockey in town is great but hockey away is AWESOME! On family day  weekend my hockey team had our 1st away tournament in Riverside, close to Windsor, Ontario!My team and family stayed in a hotel for two nights. Our first game was Sat.Feb.15.2020 at 8:30 am. It was our best game of our tournament ,we won 9-5.As a whole team off the ice we played in the pool, mini stick, manhunt. It was a disappointing finish as we lost our next two games and we didn’t make the playoff,but we had an AWESOME time together as a team and plan to do better on ice next  time. Click on the link to see how the tournament finished. https://riversideminorhockey.ca/

Written by: Paul

It’s a goal for #7! (That’s me!)

Do you like hockey? 

Posted March 13, 2020 by MrsS in category 2019-2020, Student Blogger of the Week

6 thoughts on “Hockey Trip

1. MrsS (Post author)

Dear Paul,
    What a fantastic blog post! I enjoyed reading all about your fun hockey travel experience near Windsor. Staying in a hotel can be so much fun, especially when you have your family and hockey pals with you! You sound like you work very hard to be the best hockey player you can be!
    Mrs. Sullivan 🙂

2. C.M

Dear Paul,
    I love hockey too! My brother plays hockey like you! He plays on the Hawks! For new years I went to a Knights game! It was so much fun!
    Hope you won!!
    From,
    C.M