October 28

Contact Me

%%wpcontactform%%

10 thoughts on “Contact Me

1. Amanda Murara Ferreira

Dear Mrs. Sullivan,
    This past few weeks have been so borrrring. I sit and stare at the tv all day long but now my mom and dad make me study. I really really really want to go back to school. I miss all the fun and my friends.
    We are trying our best to stay safe, clean and healthy. I hope all you are safe as well. I can’t wait to see what you have prepared for us.

Sincerely. J.F.

Reply
  2. Chinelo

Hello Mrs S. I am happy about this blog helps me keep track of what happens in class. I know it takes a lot of time and effort and i just want to appreciate you. God bless you! I’m glad you are Tobelum’s teacher!😊

Reply
  3. Joseph Odicho

you have a great weekend too Mrs.Sullivan and it would have been easier if you told me what you said in class ok now i have to do my word study

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

Hi Janice–It’s our blog contract that was sent home on Friday in the red Friday Folder. If you need a new one, I can certainly send it your way tomorrow. No problem. Thanks for reaching out!
      Have a great night.

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

Hi Domenic! We miss you too! We learned a new “hand shake” today. We’ll teach it to you when you come back!
      Mrs. S and Class

Reply
    1. MrsS (Post author)

I feel privileged to teach such a polite and kind young man as Cole 🙂
      Have a great weekend!
      Mrs. S.

Reply