January 31

February Reading Goal

I can’t believe I’m saying this but…it’s already time to make your February reading goal!

If you’ve found your at-home reading minutes are not as strong as they have been in the past, then it’s time to reassess and get back on track!

reading rocks

What will your reading goal be for February?

Posted January 31, 2014 by MrsS in category 2013-2014, Reading Workshop, Teacher Talk

22 thoughts on “February Reading Goal

1. Kaitlyn

Dear Miss B,

My February reading goal for minutes read just at home is 700 minutes. I do believe that I can reach that goal for the month of February.

Sincerly,
    Kaitlyn

Reply
  2. Sarah

Dear Miss B.

My February reading goal is 800 minutes. I thought 800 would be a good number to try and beat for the month of February. If you had a reading goal, what would it be?

Sarah

Reply
  3. Ekaterini

Dear Miss. B,
    January felt like such a short month and I could have read a lot more than I did. For the month of Febuary my reading goal will be 600. Hopefully I will read more!
    Sincerly, Ekaterini!!!

Reply
  4. Alexander

Dear Miss. B,

My reading goal for February will be around 1000 minutes 🙂 hope everyone can reach their goal.

Reply
  5. Leah

Hello Miss B,
    I think my Febuary reading goal is going to be 550 minutes! I hope that I can get very close to that reading goal!
    Sincerly,
    Leah

Reply
  6. aliyah

Dear miss B,
    my reading goal for February is to read 700 minutes becuse this month i read 600 and every month i encress it by 100.
    Aliyah

Reply
  7. Megan

Dear Miss B,
    I also can’t believe its time for another reading goal!
    This month my goal is 850 minutes! If you had to set a reading goal what would it be?
    Megan

Reply
  8. Sofia

Dear Miss B,
    My reading goal for February is maybe somewhere around 750-800 minutes. November and December were very busy months for me so my reading minutes went down. I am hoping to read much more for the month of February.
    Sincerely,
    SOFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😃

Reply