QR Code Math
Today as some review of addition, students used ipads to scan 4 different questions and solve using a strategy of their choice. We’ve been learning about various addition strategies including:
- the traditional algorithm
- vertical addition with no regrouping
- using a number line
- break apart by place value
Plenty of practice, coaching each other, and review has been on the menu lately. More recently, we’ve moved onto subtraction strategies.
Stay tuned for some student-led tutorials!
Latest posts by MrsS (see all)
- Remember that You are Dust and to Dust You Shall Return - February 14, 2018
- Shrove Tuesday - February 13, 2018
- Third Graders Teach Addition Strategies - February 12, 2018