19 thoughts on “Our Trip to the London International Airport

1. Kennedy

Dear Miss.B.,

I had a lot of fun on the trip! I got to learn so much more about airplanes then I already knew. I enjoyed the firetruck when the water came shooting out! I also really liked the museum getting to see the planes up close was cool. Great job on video Miss.B hope you can do that with all our field trips!

From
    Kennedy

Reply
  2. Tadeos

Dear miss b.

I liked the video my favourite thing about it was the music. I really liked the trip to my favourite part was when the fire truck sprayed the water I liked the museum to it was really fun.

From
    Tadeos

Reply
  3. nick

Dear Miss B,

That was a REALLY awesome fieldtrip! My favourite part was watching the firetruck shoot its water, i never new it went so far! I also really liked the aircraft museum! Thanks for scheduling this field trip for us!

Nick.

Reply
  4. Athena

Dear Miss B and hello fellow class mates,
    The trip to the airport was so fun, because we got to go on the bridge that went forwards,backwards
    ,up and down. My favourite time was when we saw the fire truck spray water in the air. Thank-you miss B
    for the field trip to the airport.
    From,
    Athena

Reply
  5. hunter

hello, this was the best trip ever, we got to go to places where we would get arrested for without passes, I got answers to qeustons so it was full on studying hope it adds up to our test today. I thank miss.b 100%, please leave a comment, bye

Reply
  6. Claire

Dear class,
    I had lots of fun! My favourite parte would probably be getting to know what the paramedics do. You do an amazing job on the video miss b! I wish all of our field trips could be as fun as this one!
    From, Claire

Reply
  7. Jordan

Dear Miss B.

Nice video you put together. That trip was realy fun. My favourite parts were when we were on the bridge and when we saw the firetruck, that was cool! Good job on the video and thank you fortaking us. 🙂

from, Jordan

Reply
  8. marielle

Dear Miss B and class
    I think going to the air port was a good idea. My fav part was when we got to the air port because i never bin to one. I hope we get to go to awesome trip like that one.

From: Marielle

Reply
  9. Emma

“WOW”

I had so much fun going on the field trip to the airport. My favourite part was seeing the firetruck in action, it was so awesome. Seeing the airplanes was awesome too. It was a very interesting day.

From Emma

Reply
  10. Andreia

Miss B,
    My favorite part of the field trip was when we saw the firetruck spraying water. I also liked when the medic talked to us by the helicopter. Seeing aircraft and emergency vehicles up close was really cool!

Andreia

Reply
  11. Conner

dear miss.B
    That was a grate video. I had fun on the trip. What was your favour it part of the trip? Mine was the emergency reaspons teames. I enjoyed seeing the helicopter up close. WOW that is a BIG helicopter.

from,Conner

Reply
  12. mariana

Dear Miss.B and class,

I really enjoyed going on our field trip to the airport.I had alot of fun.My favourite part of the field trip was the time when we went whithe the pardamedic.I really hope we do alot more field trips this year.

sincerly,
    Mariana

Reply
  13. Matthew A.

Hi Miss B,

I really enjoyed the video about the field trip and technically my favourite part of the video was the fire truck show. My second favourite part about the tour video was when the airplane museum popped up. It was quiet interesting. Thanks for taking us on the field trip.

Matt

Reply
  14. Maria Alejandra

hello

I really liked to have gone to museums to know the airplane engines, was inside the aircraft and what it did. I hope to go back

from: Maria Alejandra.

Reply
  15. t.k.n

Dear,
    Miss Bulsza, and classmates

I had soooo much fun on our field trip
    to the london airport. My favorite part
    was going to the safety helicopter.
    I liked this because we got to see inside the helicopter, and learning some interesting
    facts like:Q= How much blood is in your
    body? A= There is 5 letres of blood in your body.
    I loved that field trip and I can`t wait to have another one!

From your classmate,
    T.K.N

Reply
  16. colin

I really liked seeing all of the airplanes up close. I also liked seeing the helicopter. I really liked seeing the firetruck in action as well.

Reply
  17. Gbarielle

Hello Miss B and classmats

That was alot of fun! My favourit part was when the water came out of the truck. That was so cool to see in person.

Reply