March 28

Why You Need Video Replay In The World Cup! by Chris

Why You Need Video Replay In The World Cup!

By Chris O’Donnell

“Messi is up to shoot. He needs to score…He scores but the ref said it is no good.  Spain wins but it look like from the video replay it is a goal.”

“Well Bob, it looks like the ref messed up this one”. If there had been video replay, Messi’s team should have won that game. Video replay in the World Cup is needed because it will be more fair for all teams and the fans will appreciate it,  and finally it will be easier on the referees.

Video replay will be more fair for all teams. If then they do have video replay they can tell if goal are in or not. And then soccer players dives and gets a penalty kick. And you know they score. And I hate that they should not even have it but if they have video replay they can see it.  So much people in the world cup dives and gets away with it. England last world cup they would of move to the next round but the referee said it was no goal so they got kicked out. That was two reasons why you need video replay in the world cup out of a lot.

The second reason why the World Cup should have video replay is because the fans will appreciate it.  As a soccer fan, I know I will. Who wants to have their favorite team get kicked out because of a missed call? Not me. the England fans will like having video replay in the world cup.

Having video replay in the world cup will be easer for the ref. So the ref do get hate a lot. And there is so many sports that have video replay.  Like, football they use video replay for every TD, hockey.

BUT NOT SOCCER!!!!!! Like are you nuts. You need VIDEO REPLAY IN THE WORLD CUP. Because its fair and everyone will love it.

Posted March 28, 2014 by chrisjv in category 2013-2014, Writing Workshop