November 17

Bulldogs: Scary or Cute? Opinions needed!

Hi everyone!

In math, we’ve been doing some graphing, and surveys. Even though I haven’t been asked to do this, it’s something I’d still like answers for!

My question is this: Do you think bulldogs are scary, yes or no? And if yes, would you change your minds after seeing a picture of a real live one? Reasons are requested, please ;).

I chose to do this because I want to know, and I have one of my very own named Billy. I can tell you this: I have so many friends, but he is my #1, and he is adorabull (pun intended!)! I personally think that they are the best kind of dog you can get, and 20 years from now, I can see myself in a house with 7 of them!

Anyways, cast your votes with a comment on this post:

are they scary, yes or no? Please tell me why, and please write before taking a look at my bulldog!

Don’t scroll until you first have your answer!

Okay, here he is! How many of you changed your minds? Comment below!

Well? Did/do you think they are scary?

Did you change your mind?

Leave me your real and true answers below!

Posted November 17, 2015 by stepheniejv in category 2015-2016

12 thoughts on “Bulldogs: Scary or Cute? Opinions needed!

1. Ashley

Hi
    I always thought bulldogs were cute, before and after I saw the picture. Your bulldog is very cute and now I’m going to ask my parents for a bulldog.

Reply
  2. Justin

Dear Stephenie

your bulldog is very cute. When I was little my friend had a bulldog I was so scared of it i couldnt even toch it or i would run away. I was terrified of bulldogs they looked so scary. But now i think they are really cut and funny looking. I have been beeging my parents for a bulldog but of course they said no.

Reply
    1. Stephenie

Hi Justin,
      Thanks for your comment!
      i think that billy is cute, too. I’m sad that your parents said no! After living with one for 4 years, I think I know that they have… “Flaws”. They scare a few people, when you rub their tummy they look like a vampire, they make weird sounds… they aren’t the brightest, let me say that! But, they are loving, great family dogs, make you laugh, and… well, there’s too many positives! One thing I find unique about bulldogs is… get ready for it… how they yawn! Billy sounds like he’s saying “OW!” every time, and it cracks me up!

If you want, Justin, have your parents read and comment on this post! I’d love to have some adult’s opinions, too!

Your classmate,
      Steph

Reply
  3. scottjv

I do like Bulldogs but I do not know how scary they are because I never met face to face with one. I am scared of big dogs but I pet ones that are crowded by people who love them. Sometimes I wish to have a dog.

Reply
    1. Stephenie

Hi Scott!
      I appreciate you commenting! I love to hear opinions of this topic. I think you raised a valid point saying you don’t know if they’re scary or not, having not seen one in real life. My opinion my be different from other people’s, but I, for one, would trust mine with my life, silly as it sounds. I love him!

Your classmate,
      Stephenie

Reply
  4. kayla

Dear, Stephanie
    I think bulldogs are cute. My uncle has a bulldog and she had puppies the mom dog’s name is Charlie. Her 3 puppies names are Leroy, Cheche (CHEE-CH) and Gracie.

From, Kayla

Reply
    1. Stephenie

Hi Kayla!
      Thanks for your comment.
      I never knew that your uncle had bulldogs! The babies must be adorable. I’ve never seen a baby bulldog in real life before! I’d love to, though… If I have a bulldog in the future, it’d be an ENGLISH bulldog (it makes a difference! That’s the kind billy is), and if it had babies, I’d keep every single one.
      If you want, have your parents read this post and let me hear THEIR opinions, before AND after seeing the picture!

Thanks again for your comment!
      By the way, what type of bulldog are your uncle’s?

Your friend,
      Steph

Reply
      1. kayla

Dear, Stephanie
        My uncle’s bulldog (the mom) is a American bulldog and the dad is an English bulldog. so the puppies are a mix between an English bulldog and an American bulldog.

your friend,
        Kayla

Reply
        1. Stephenie

Hi Kayla!
          I think that your uncle is very lucky! The puppies (as well as the mom and dad) sound ADORABLE! If I could meet them… I’d die of utter cuteness!

Your Friend,
          Steph

Reply
  5. Emma

Dear Stephenie,
    At first I did think that bulldogs were scary. When I was younger my uncles bulldog took my shoe right off of my foot! It seemed really large at the time (since I was young) so I was very scared. After that experience I thought all bulldogs were scary. When I scrolled down and saw the picture of the bulldog I couldn’t believe how cute it really was! You made me change my mind about thinking bulldogs were scary.Is this your bulldog? If so why did you choose this type of dog?
    Your classmate,
    Emma.

Reply
    1. Stephenie

Hi Emma!
      To answer your question, yes! This is my bulldog Billy. The reason that we got him 4 years ago was because my brothers and I kept on pestering my parents saying “can we get a dog? Can we?” . My parents sneaked onto kijiji (maybe even before we started pestering them) and looked around and found him! We went on vacation then, came back, and they told us we were getting a dog! The night we got him, I instantly felt a connection.
      That didn’t really answer your question, though, so here is my answer; Bulldogs are great family pets, they’re cute, love to play and getting pet, and….. they’re fantastic!
      Heads up: There are more than 1 kind of bulldog: Billy is an English bulldog, not a frenchie or an old English bulldog.

Thanks for your comment, and to everyone else: comments are appreciated!
      Your friend,
      Stephenie

Reply