December 2

Math

Melanie Holtsman via Compfight

I’m one of the few people that like math. My grandma has always liked math as well so that’s probably where I get it from.

A lot of people don’t like math and they always say I can’t do this to a math problem. Well the thing is most people can do the question it’s that their either thinking about it too easily or their over thinking it.

It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. ~ Albert Einstein    

We can not solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. ~ Albert Einstein

A math quote that I adore is this: MATH may not teach me how to ADD love or SUBTRACT hate but it gives me hopes that EVERY PROBLEM has a SOLUTION.

Think about Albert Einstein’s quotes and the quote I like next time you’re stuck on something.

Do you not like math or do you just have trouble  solving it?

Posted December 2, 2015 by mikaylajv in category 2015-2016, Math

4 thoughts on “Math

1. Gabi

Kayla,

Like you, I love math! It’s my favourite subject and I think I’ll be going to the University of Waterloo for their math program…I heard it’s amazing. To answer your question:
    Day 1 – 123 marbles
    Day 2 – 492 marbles
    Day 3 – 1968 marbles
    Day 37 – 2,323,404,309,571,865,445,138,432 marbles

I used a scientific calculator that has a exponent key.

-Gabi-

Reply
  2. kayla

Dear, fellow bloggers

Here is a math problem for you to solve.
    Carl has 123 marbles it quadruples each day. How many marbles will he have by day 37?

From, Kayla

Reply