December 7

My Top 3 Favourite Athletes

I am very interested in sports and athletic activities. I like to play sports and I like watching professional sports.

Here are my top 3 favourite athletes:

1. Alex Morgan. She plays for the USA women’s national soccer team and is 26 years old. She inspires me because she is an amazing soccer player and is a great role model to people everywhere.

150216104818-alex-morgan-england-women-super-169

2. Elena Delle Donne. She plays basketball for the Chicago Sky and is also 26 years old. She inspires me because she has earned many awards like MVP a few times. She also runs camps for younger basketball players.

ct-elena-delle-donne-leads-chicago-sky-over-fever-20150804

3. Kaylyn Kyle. She plays for the Canadian women’s national soccer team and is 27 years old. She inspires me because she plays for Canada and was one of my first favourite players.

kaylyn-kyle

As you can see, I like women athletes. These women are my idols. They all work hard to improve everyday and are great role models for all people.

Who is your idol?

Who is your favourite athlete?

Posted December 7, 2015 by heatherjv in category 2015-2016

5 thoughts on “My Top 3 Favourite Athletes

1. justinjv

Dear Heather
    I would have to say that Connor mcdavid is my favourite athelete. He is a hockey player for the Edmonton Oilers he has great sportsmanship and he is a great player. I look up to him a lot and for the past 2 years he has been my hero.
    from the best kid ever Justin:]

Reply
  2. Nick

My idol is probably Bobby Orr because he was a defence man like me and I know so much about him. He also is some movies I’ve watched like the story of Don Cherry. That movie was the best if you like hockey movies you should watch it.
    From your awesome class mate/Student
    Nick 🙂 .

Reply
  3. Kayla

Dear, Heather

I knew this was your post when I saw a bunch of sports players. Especially the basketball player (Elena Delle Donne) because I know how much you like basketball.

Sincerely, Kayla

Reply
    1. heather

Dear Kayla,
      I find that funny because I thought the same thing for your blog post! Your the only person who loves math that much!
      Your classmate,
      Heather:)

Reply