April 27

NBA 2k22

NBA 2k22 is my favorite video game because their is three different modes called play now, my career and finall y myteam which I ‘m going to be showing you today. Myteam is where you play games and earn mt.  There is another currency called VC or virtual currency. You open packs with vc it cost money . There are many modes. There on three called triple threat you can ether play online or offline. Other modes called cluch time, draft mode, unlimited and limited.

Written by: Felix

Posted April 27, 2022 by MrsS in category 2020-2021, Student Blogger of the Week

5 thoughts on “NBA 2k22

1. Evan

Dear Felix,
    Great job on your blog post.That game looks like it is so much fun! I play NBA jam fire addition I can destroy my dad at it.What is your favourite basketball team?My favourite team is the Lakers.

from,Evan

Reply
  2. Mr.j

Dear Felix, that basketball video game looks super cool I really want to try it! What console is it on? I think my brother would like it he really likes basketball 🏀 he would love the game.

From:J.C

Reply
  3. (Insert name here)

Dear Felix,
    I like your video it’s well explained!
    Will you do another blog post on basket ball or no?
    I know that lots of people like basket ball too.

From,
    Hannah

Reply
  4. MrsS (Post author)

Dear Felix,
    Thank you for sharing all about this game. It looks like a lot of fun! It’s amazing how interactive the games are compared to when I was a child.
    🙂 Mrs. S

Reply