March 31

Book Trailers

You’ve seen lots of movie trailers advertising movies coming to a theatre near you, including the popular Divergent, but we don’t always see book trailers so prominently shown, certainly not on TV anyways.

Book trailers are visual previews of books. We’ve watched a few in class already, including the newly awarded Newbery Award recipient, The One and Only Ivan.

Here’s one for our current read aloud, Wonder by RJ Palacio.

Have a look at this website for other book trailers that may entice you to read some new books!

Click here!

Posted March 31, 2014 by MrsS in category 2013-2014, Reading Workshop, Teacher Talk

5 thoughts on “Book Trailers

1. Sarah

Dear Miss B,
    I really enjoy the book trailer “Wonder”, it seems really intriguing. I enjoy reading the book in class, and i hope to read it on my own some time.

Sincerely

Sarah

Reply
  2. noah

Dear miss.B,

I love watching book traliers because they always encourage me to read that book! I now want to read the one and only Ivan after watching the book tralier.

From: Noah

Reply
  3. leahjv

Hi Miss B, so far I have been really enjoying the book Wonder by RJ Palacio it was cool seeing the trailer for it! I can’t wait to start the new project for reading workshop! I hope that our book trailers end up being good!
    From,
    Leah

Reply
  4. Megan

Dear Miss B,
    This is my favourite trailer that you showed us. I really enjoyed that Auggi was narratting it and I liked the theme of it. I also really enjoyed how it didin’t give away to much information about the book.
    Megan

Reply